Nebraska Jaycees 150 Day Challenge
Contest Rules & Guidelines
- All activities must be completed between March 1st, 2017 and July 28th, 2017 Each activity requires 3 members to participate.
- Each activity may only be submitted once. Additional activities will be added throughout the course of the contest.
- Proof of activity will be required through your local chapter’s official Secretary meeting
The minutes should reflect the date of activity, members who participated and any results from the activity. *Some activities may require additional submissions to the
secretary’s minutes, these are noted (Submit).
- All verification and secretary minutes must be submitted electronically to NEJC150DayChallenge@gmail.com no later than August 31st.
- Monthly prizes and awards will be offered for top chapters; with an overall winner announcement at the 2nd triad convention.
- For any questions of if you need assistance with any of the activities, please contact Kirsten Parker at 308-539-3546 or at NEJC150DayChallenge@gmail.com